1lb dry pinto beans
1 chopped onion
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1 tablespoon A-1 Steak Sauce
1/4 teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
1 teaspoon lemon pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Soak the dry pinto beans overnight.
- Bring to the boil and then immediately reduce the heat, with just enough water to cover the beans.
- Simmer on low until the beans become tender. Stir frequently and do not overcook.
- Add the onion, salt, Worcestershire Sauce, A-1 Steak Sauce, Tabasco Sauce, pepper, and garlic powder. Stir well.
- Simmer for an additional half-hour. Serve hot.